What You Can Do
We are asking all of our Guests for their support during these challenging times.
- If you have any symptoms, do not go to a store or pharmacy. You can call your pharmacist for advice.
- Please do not shop in store if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days, have been told for any reason to self-isolate or are not feeling well. Ask a friend or neighbour to pick up groceries for you or visit us online to order for delivery from Grocery Gateway.
- Avoid shopping in a group or with your family. Have a designated shopper and limit your trips.
- Respect the rules of social distancing before and during your shopping, and at the checkout.
- Avoid over-handling products and buy only what you need.
- Pay with credit or debit cards, if possible.
- If you are unable to shop, ask someone else to do it for you.
- We continue to encourage our Guests to support a Community Wellbeing Hour from 8 - 9 AM for more at-risk members of our community to shop with less traffic and increased confidence.
- Please stay informed and knowledgeable with all of the World Health Organization recommendations including practicing regular hand washing, cough or sneeze into your elbow, stay home if you are feeling unwell and maintain social distancing.
- Be patient with other customers and employees that you encounter along the way.